Hospital Family Resource Centre in partnership with Croom Family Resource Centre are delivering a Parents Plus Programme to parents of children aged between six years and 11 (see attached poster) via Zoom.
This practical 8-week parenting course will cover the following topics:
· How can I help my child be confident and have good self-esteem.
· What is the best way to teach my child to behave well.
· How can I help my child improve his/her attention and learning
· What is the best way to help my child be cooperative and to keep to rules
· What is the best way to manage tantrums and other behaviour problems
This Programme is aimed at parents, guardians,
and carers of children aged 6 to 11 years of age to support each other. To book a place or find out more, contact Martha at Hospital FRC on 087 2813341 or Laura at Croom FRC on 0838646093.